A Texas father-of-three who two years ago says he was an overweight, over-medicated insomniac watching infomercials in the middle of the night is now 118 pounds lighter and $106,000 richer thanks to one of those infomercials., overweight
Casey Walker, 42, of Hurst, Texas, won $100,000 Saturday night as one of the two grand prize winners of the 2015 Beachbody Challenge, having already won $6,000 in the months leading up to the grand prize announcement.
Walker began drinking a shake every day and doing Beachbody’s 25-minute Focus T25 workout daily, modified because of his limited mobility.
When you’re doing FOCUS T25, every second counts. You’ll focus on one muscle group at a time, sequencing from move to move without any rest. Start with your glutes. Just when you can’t do another rep, you move on to your core. When those muscles are toast, it’s time for biceps. Then quads, lower abs, back, obliques, triceps.
- Works for Anyone, at Any Adult Age or Fitness Level
- Saves Time – Get Done in 25 Minutes a Day
- Saves Money – You Won’t Need a Gym Membership
- Gets Real Results – FAST – Right In Your Living Room
- 30-Day, No Excuses Money Back Guarantee (less S&H)
- Plus FREE Bonus Tools & Gifts When You Order Today
- Get ripped abs
- Lose the baby weight
- Feel better, look better, FAST
You too can lose weight like Casey Walker!
- Tony Horton’s 10 Minute Trainer from Beachbody
- 21 Day Diet Fix by Beachbody
- Focus T25 New Shaun T 25 Minute Workout | Beachbody