- 1 Choose the GreatCall product that’s right for you and your loved ones!
- 2 The Jitterbug Smart2 is simple list-based navigation that makes it easy to find what you need with large easy-to-read letters and numbers.
- 3 The Lively Flip Mobile Phone helps you stay safe, connected, and healthy.
- 4 The Lively Mobile Plus call response mobile medical alert.
- 5 Lively Wearable2 Watch for Seniors a great way to call for help from your smartphone.
- 6 Choose the Right Phone Visit the GreatCall Official Websites for More Details!
Explore family caregiving resources. Today, 42 million Americans are caring for the needs of an aging family member. GreatCall is dedicated to supporting caregivers with the latest information and resources.
- Simple, list-based menu
- The large 5.5″ screen is easy to see
- Voice typing makes texting simple
- Front-facing speaker for clearer conversations
- Video chat with family and friends
- A long-lasting battery keeps you connected longer
- Built-in 13MP camera with flash
- 5Star Urgent Response button
- Mobile Internet access and directions
The Lively Flip Mobile Phone helps you stay safe, connected, and healthy.
Introducing the all-new Lively Flip from the makers of Jitterbug. In an emergency, simply press the Urgent Response button to be connected to a member of the Lively Response Team who can get you the help you need, or let you speak with a live nurse or board-certified doctor. A large screen and big buttons make the simple menu easy to navigate, and Amazon Alexa gives you the option to use your voice to send texts, make calls, and more.
The Lively Mobile Plus call response mobile medical alert.
The Lively Mobile Plus can get help in emergencies, big or small. This all-in-one medical alert has the fastest call response time, the most reliable coverage, and enhanced GPS technology so our highly trained Agents can confirm your location and get you the help you need, 24/7.
Lively Wearable2 Watch for Seniors a great way to call for help from your smartphone.
Just one press and you’ll be connected through the Lively app on your smartphone to our Urgent Response Service for emergencies, big or small. And with its sleek design, no one will even know you’re wearing a medical alert device.