Be prepared and order survival food for emergency situations that may arise. Check out these short-term that offer emergency meals for three days to one month. The meals average 2,000+ calories a day. Don’t settle for less from others that skimp. These foods are ideal for lockdowns, power outages hurricanes, and earthquakes. These delicious meals last up to 25 years in storage. Grab one and go – they fit easily in your car.
These short-term foods from My Patriot Supply are easy to prepare. To make a meal, all you do is boil water, pour in the food, simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stir, and serve up a great meal. Add items from your garden or pantry to enhance your meals, add nutrition, or season to taste. Feel free to include some of your favorite spices.
- 4-Week Emergency Food Supply
- 2-Week Emergency Food Supply
- 1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can
- 72-Hour Kit Sample Pack
- MRE Case Pack with Heaters (12 meals)
- Datrex 2,400 Calorie Emergency Food Bars
- Ready Hour Survival Shot – Emergency Food Supplement (30 days, 180 ct.)
- Franklin’s Finest Coffee – Sample Pouch (60 servings)
- Preparedness Crate for Emergencies (65 items)