SunJoe SPX3000 XTREAM Electric Pressure Washer – You Name It. You Aim It. Grime and Dirt Are Gone!
The Sun Joe® SPX3000 XTREAM is a superior electric pressure washer that combines power, performance, and versatility. It packs a powerful punch generating up to 2200 PSI and 1.65 GPM to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks including homes, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. You’ll blast away dirt and grime with ease when you Go With Joe®!
When grime gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning tasks with the Sun Joe SPX3000 XTREAM. Combining gas-like power with the ease and convenience of electric, the Sun Joe XTREAM is made for those who demand the most from their machines.
- XTREAM FOAMING: Detergent foam cannon aerates detergent and shoots it up to 15’ to give your cleaning blast a boost
- XTREAM CLEANING: 4 Quick-Connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) in a range of spray patterns from pinpoint jet to fan spray tackle heavy, medium and light-duty jobs
- XTREAM RINSING: Powerful 13 amp motor generates 2200 PSI* of maximum pressure and 1.65 GPM* of maximum flow to rinse away dirt and grime for a Sun Joe shine
- TOTAL STOP SYSTEM (TSS) TECHNOLOGY: Automatically shuts off both pump and power when the trigger is not engaged to save energy, prolong pump life, and ensure quieter operation when not in use
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE CONSTRUCTION: 20’ high-pressure hose features high-tensile, wire-reinforced tubing over a smooth inner core to minimize pressure drop and maximize performance
- LEAK-PROOF PERFORMANCE: Durable 34” spray wand with stainless steel lance, solid brass fittings, and all-metal connections
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE: Weighs just under 23 lbs and wheels easily from one dirty job to the next
- EASY, EMISSION-FREE OPERATION: Instantly and reliably starts by squeezing the trigger; includes 35’ power cord with GFCI protection and convenient on/off switch
Its eco-friendly 13-amp motor packs a powerful punch, quickly generating up to 2200 pounds per square inch of pressure to break down and strip away dirt, grease, and grime, and up to 1.65 gallons per minute of maximum flow to rinse away tough oil stains, mold, mildew, caked-on mud, rust, tar, and other stubborn dirt and debris.